Things to read...

If time is short, I'd suggest reading at LEAST The Prologue and Legend of The Pinto Bean Posts!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

The camera....

Hey everyone! I've had a lot of people ask what kind of camera setup I use, and then they tell me all about theirs. I'm kind of ashamed to admit it, but I have no clue when it comes to photography... I am using a cheap Fuji Finepix 8.0 I bought at Best Buy about a week into the trip when my older cheaper camera died... Sorry there's no great digital SLR supercamera with "adjustable F-stops" and "variable lenses" etc etc etc...

That said, I've had a fair amount of interest in a calendar and or glossies of some of the pics. If you are interested, PLEASE take a minute to click the poll on the right side here. You can choose more than one option so pick accordingly. I'm trying to gauge interest here to decide if it's worth the time to get some professional calendars made to sell here for probably around $20. Thanks gor taking the time to take the poll!! Daniel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon now, people are saying all these nice things about your pictures and you admit it's a fluke? Shame. You could have at least led us up the garden path partway.

Just kidding. The pictures (except for yucky spiders) are great, however you took them.

And remember I said one time you always have a mechanic's job to fall back on? After reading latest posts, evidently I was wrong about that. Glad the Bean is surviving.

Kath

Anonymous said...

Hey Daniel-I sent you an email-I can probably get you a place to stay in Jacksonville if you're interested. Includes jacuzzi, and my brother-in-law is an auto mechanic. jolo219 at optonline dot net

stay safe. -Joanne